What is covered in this article:
Setting up the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Step 1: Contact your Vetty CSM to let them know you will be integrating Vetty & Lever
The Vetty team will have to enable the connection from their side.
Step 2: Generate a Signature Token in Lever
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API and click the Webhooks tab at the top of the page.
2. Click + Add webhook under the Candidate Stage Change toggle and copy the signature token.
Note: The "token" can be regenerated.
3. Keep this tab open for future use.
Step 3: Connecting the Two Systems
1. Open a new tab and go to client.vetty.co. In the Vetty platform, navigate to Settings > Partner
2. In the Lever card, expand the first heading: "Webhook"
3. Paste the Signature token from Lever into the "Lever Signature Token" area.
4. Enter your company name to the end of the ATS URL section
5. Click the Blue Integrate Button
6. You will receive a notice that the ATS has been configured
7. Copy the Lever ATS URL
1. Head back into your Lever tab.
2. Paste the Lever ATS URL into the field beneath the Candidate Stage Change toggle (the same tile from which you first copied the Lever signature token).
3. Flip the Candidates Stage Change toggle to the 'On' position. The toggle will turn green to indicate that it has been activated.
4. Click Verify Connection
Step 5: Authorizing the Integration
1. Head back to your Vetty tab. Expand the second heading: "LeverAPI: Enables data transfer from Vetty to your Lever profile."
2. Click the Connect button
3. A modal will pop up. In the modal log into Lever, and click Accept to authorize the Vetty integration.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Vetty app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration
How to add candidates to Vetty from Lever
Once your integration is Set up, you will be able to add candidates from your Lever hiring process into Vetty.
To do this, you will need a step in your Interview Process called Background Check. In order to add this to your Interview plan, you will need to submit a request to Lever.
Once candidates are entered into the Background check stage, they will be added automatically to Vetty.
Note: Please ensure your candidate's email address is correct before adding them to the Background Check Stage. This will ensure your candidate receives the invitation from Vetty.
Matching different Jobs to different Vetty Packages
If you only have one Vetty package, you can skip this step.
If you have multiple Vetty packages, you will want different candidates to be added to different Vetty packages, depending on the job they are interviewing for. In order to set this up, please follow the below steps.
1. Log into Lever and Navigate to Jobs
2. Select a Job that you would like a package (other than your default) to be linked to.
Note: You can ask your CSM or email email@example.com to ask which package is your default. This is usually the first package added into your account.
3. Find the Tags section on the right-hand side
4. Add the package name that you would like to be tied to this Job. Be sure this name matches exactly with what is in Vetty.
* To find the package name, head to Vetty and navigate to the Packages tab. All package names will be bold and on the
5. This is now complete! Once you add the candidate to the Background Check stage for this job, the candidate will be added to this package.